Chris Colfer knows just what to purchase when he’s sleeping.
kurt + being happy and successful in new york *u*
Here’s a few samples from our 7,500 mile roadtrip to filming locations across Northern America. We sceneframed dozens of tv shows and movies and will be posting more soon!
- The Avengers: Bethesda Terrace, New York, NY, USA (map)
- The Walking Dead: The Goat Farm, Atlanta, GA, USA (map)
- Supernatural: Vancouver School of Theology, Vancouver, BC, Canada (map)
- Breaking Bad: Twisters, Albuquerque, NM, USA (map)
- Drive: MacArthur Park, Los Angeles, CA, USA (map)
- Doctor Who: Lone Rock Beach, Lake Powell, UT, USA (map)
- 12 Years A Slave: Felicity Plantation, New Orleans, LA, USA (map)
- Smallville: Templeton Secondary School, Vancouver, BC, Canada (map)
- Once Upon A Time: Moncton St, Steveston, BC, Canada (map)
- Glee: Bow Bridge, New York, NY, USA (map)
this might be my favourite glee quote of ever
glee + no
glee + I can’t believe this school claims to have no money
Glee Season 5: A summary
inspired by (x)
Normally I hate when fans invade the personal lives of the cast, but dear god, I would give up my first born for Jenna to write a tell-all book about all of the Glee drama, dirt and shenanigans from behind the scenes, which she must ironically title:
“WHO WROTE THIS?! TINA?!: A Gleeful Memoir by Jenna Ushkowitz”
sorrymarilyn requested: The New Directions + Positive Traits
Sir Nicholas Winton is a humanitarian who organized a rescue operation that saved the lives of 669 Jewish Czechoslovakia children from Nazi death camps, and brought them to the safety of Great Britain between the years 1938-1939.
After the war, his efforts remained unknown. But in 1988, Winton’s wife Grete found the scrapbook from 1939 with the complete list of children’s names and photos. Sir Nicholas Winton is sitting in an audience of Jewish Czechoslovakian people who he saved 50 years before.
I absolutely love the end result.
if i were a bird
Snapchat conversations are hard because eventually you just run out of selfie poses so you end up taking pictures of the couch or something